Paul, Bjorn it! Not only is it a cool carrying mechanism with straps and snaps, but I am pretty sure one of the ABBA men is named bjorn. Plus that tennis player dude.
if this is anything like our 'moby wrap' i love it. shaun has never ever tried it...so kudos to paul for being willing. i also love the peanut shell sling, dustin loves it too. as soon as he's in it he is fast asleep and snoring!! :0)
Doris set us up with a Bjorn carrier, and Paul has tested that. He's given it his approval, so he's all set. I like the wrap (it's like the Moby), and glad we have options we both like. Should have know Swedes stick to what's Swedish.
Paul,
ReplyDeleteBjorn it! Not only is it a cool carrying mechanism with straps and snaps, but I am pretty sure one of the ABBA men is named bjorn. Plus that tennis player dude.
if this is anything like our 'moby wrap' i love it. shaun has never ever tried it...so kudos to paul for being willing. i also love the peanut shell sling, dustin loves it too. as soon as he's in it he is fast asleep and snoring!! :0)
ReplyDeleteDoris set us up with a Bjorn carrier, and Paul has tested that. He's given it his approval, so he's all set. I like the wrap (it's like the Moby), and glad we have options we both like. Should have know Swedes stick to what's Swedish.
ReplyDelete