Honestly, I think Erin is doing great. I have been told by many people that Erin should be surly and throwing things at me on a consistent basis at this point in the pregnancy. However, she has been weathering all the prego-ness with grace......I am sure she would agree. :)
Anyway, it is pretty crazy to feel and actually see the kid moving around in Erin's belly. If it moves half as much once it comes out as it does now, we will be in for years of chasing after it.
I just look forward to meeting this little person. It should be interesting. I think I will learn a lot more about me during this process than anything else.
And one more item of note, when we do decide on what this kid will finally be named, remember that your name was a close second choice. :)
You're going to be an awesome dad. And Erin's ability to be so graceful and fun is going to make her an awesome mom. What I'm most curious about is whether you will be the same old even-tempered and cool-as-a-cuke Paul when Kodos finally does come out to meet you guys. Tell Erin I want the honest honest answer.
ReplyDelete