Since we were at the hospital on a Sunday, we were approached by the tour guide to see if we would be willing to tell our birth story and show our newborn to the tour groups. I wasn't up for it, but proud Papa Paul and Malcolm stepped up and wowed the crowds that day. My Mom was around to take pictures and said that when the tour first saw Malcolm, they audibly "awed." The "awe" seems to be contagious.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I'm Malcolm and I'll be your tour guide
Since we were at the hospital on a Sunday, we were approached by the tour guide to see if we would be willing to tell our birth story and show our newborn to the tour groups. I wasn't up for it, but proud Papa Paul and Malcolm stepped up and wowed the crowds that day. My Mom was around to take pictures and said that when the tour first saw Malcolm, they audibly "awed." The "awe" seems to be contagious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment